We want to offer many interesting items and experiences at the auction, especially ones that build connections to the world, each other and our alumni. Our families past and present have incredible talents, creative interests and countless amazing connections and access. Let’s paint the Portrait of Us through offering experiences that will serve to raise funds for the school and strengthen connections to the school. How do we do that? We need your ideas.
- You don’t have to have extravagant resources or big connections to help contribute auction items.
- Do you have insider access to a facility, business or organization for a behind-the-scenes tour or special experience?
- Can you get tickets to a sporting event, activity or show?
- Do you have or know someone who has a unique hobby or talent and could make something?
- Are you willing to share your passion for cooking and host a dinner party?
- Do you have a vacation home?
- Could you offer accommodations? Are you a master gardener?
- Could you create an experience for others around your passion?
- Are you really good at decorating cakes or fixing cars?
- Could you offer a class or service?
Let your imagination run. We all have something, know someone or have access to something that would be of value to others. Who do you know, what do you have, what can you get?
Please text or call Lori Ziegler, Auction Chair, 419-704-3746 or email email@example.com if you have something you can provide to the auction or submit this form to the Advancement Office.
Thank you for considering!