While many boarding schools are in small towns or rural areas, Maumee Valley’s beautiful 75-acre campus is situated only minutes from downtown Toledo, an international hub for business, transportation, and cultural attractions. Students benefit from their location in a variety of ways:
- Detroit Metropolitan Airport is 45 minutes from campus and features nonstop flights to almost every major city in the United States and internationally.
- Toledo is home to minor league sports, including the Toledo Mud Hens (baseball) & Walleye (hockey).
- Northwest Ohio has an incredible zoo, art museum, and hands-on science center.
- Cedar Point, “the best amusement park in the world,” is an hour’s drive.
- Toledo is close to Detroit (1 hour), Cleveland (2 hours), Columbus (2.5 hours), and Chicago (4 hours).
- 10+ colleges & research universities are within 50 miles of campus.
- Toledo’s Metropark system is one of the best in the country and provides a myriad of opportunities to explore nature and enjoy warm and cold weather activities.