Maumee Valley Country Day School seeks reliable, enthusiastic, and patient educators who empower students to dream, explore, and cultivate their passions and strengths. Our faculty and staff do the same. We are more than a school and more than a group of people — we are a community of lifelong learners who inspire joy. As the only Prek-12 independent school in northwest Ohio, we support an accomplished and diverse student body within a progressive academic program. Maumee Valley Country Day School
creates an inclusive community of intellectual excellence where learners creatively explore their passions and boldly inspire positive change in the world. Maumee Valley's long-standing commitment to experiential education remains a hallmark of a student's experience. Each student is guided through a personal journey carefully constructed in partnership with faculty advisors. Students come from all walks of life and worldwide,
where diverse learners, voices, stories, and experiences are heard to empower and educate our community members.
We seek innovative teachers in the top tier of their profession who are passionate and life-altering educators capable of designing experiences that will change students' lives.
- You are treated as expert professionals who will join a world-class faculty and staff that attracts the best and brightest students from all over the region and world.
- Educators at MV use innovative and cutting-edge methodology and pedagogy.
- Maumee Valley teachers have autonomy in creating their curriculum, courses, and experiences and an innovative schedule that allows for significant planning time, generous time off, and a two-week Spring Break.
- Parents are involved and supportive at Maumee Valley and collaborate with teachers and staff.
- Our small class sizes, a mentoring program for new teachers and staff, individualized and robust professional development, and a comprehensive benefits and salary package help to make Maumee Valley Country Day School the destination for phenomenal educators.