Challenging and innovative.
Outstanding faculty, a student-centered learning environment, and an engaging curriculum come together to develop each child’s skills, independence, and confidence. At Maumee Valley, it is not about memorizing content or mastering state standardized tests. It is about fostering a love of learning, preparing students for college, and leaving them prepared to thrive as global citizens and leaders.
Maumee Valley's curriculum emphasizes:
- Writing and research skills
- Critical and original thinking
- Scientific exploration
- Mathematics and problem solving
- Collaboration with peers and adults
- Global education and awareness
- Appreciation for creativity and fine arts
Explore our curriculum:
Maumee Valley Country Day School is an A+ rated prekindergarten through 12th-grade independent school. Join our email list here.